SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA (1610) for Management Accounting Associates
This certification validates a candidate's ability to independently prepare, setup and lead an implementation project of Financials in SAP S/4HANA. Building on the candidates project experience in SAP ERP of at least 5 years, it focuses on the architectural and functional differences between SAP ERP Financials and SAP S/4HANA Finance. It proves that the candidate has the overall understanding and skills required to be a qualified supervisor of the implementation team.Additional Details
- Application Configuration
- As-is And To-be Business Process Documentation (blueprinting)
- Change management support
- Knowledge transfer & workshop facilitation
- LoB Business Process & Functional Expertise.